Lake Street Council
919 East Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55407-1615
Phone: (612) 822-0232
Fax: (612) 821-6291
E-mail: info AT visitlakestreet DOT com
- From the North or South, either I-35 W or Hwy 55 South from Downtown or North from the airport.
- From the East, you can get to Lake Street by crossing the Lake Street Bridge from Marshall Avenue in St. Paul.
- From Downtown or from the airport, the Light Rail will bring you to the Lake Street/Midtown Station at 2310 East Lake Street.
- From the West, travel Excelsior Boulevard.
There is ample parking on or near Lake Street:
- Many of the businesses have their own lots.
- Public Parking is located near the Hiawatha Line Station, Midtown Exchange/Global Market, Lyndale and Uptown.
- Both free and metered parking are available on Lake Street and intersecting streets.